2014年10月28日星期二

JLo: My friends are matchmakers of Red Bottom Heels

JLo: My friends are matchmakers of Red Bottom Heels

80% Off jennifer lopez shoes online, Order at: red bottom shoes for cheap

Jennifer Lopez must take care of her buddies performing Cupid.

Her separation and divorce from Marc Anthony was completed earlier this present year and her relationship with dancer Casper Smart ended in June, amid whispers he'dcheated on her along with a transsexual model.

She gets two other failed marriages behind her and is also now satisfied only concentrating on herself.

"My buddies are consistently endeavoring to set me up but I'm barely there at this time. It's actually not something that may be a important consideration. I actually have gone from relationship to relationship but, by the end of that day, I'm not really ashamed of the road I have taken or perhaps the lessonsI've learned," Jennifer is cited when stating by British newspaper The Mirror.

'I am who I am and I am human being. I actually do what feels correct right now. And right this moment it feels great to merely be by myself and have a few 'I love Jennifer' time, that I haven't done lots with my life."

The star has six-year-old twins Max and Emme and has been being with her children following her most recent split-up. The lady still believes in love, nonetheless calls being a mother her "number-one priority" these days.

Jennifer experienced a shock last month as this woman and companion Leah Remini were involved in a car accident, which saw a drunk driver slam into the back of their vehicle. She claimed over the unpleasant incident, thinking about how the fear she have felt.

'We were only five feet out from the restaurant as a guy just slammed into the back of us. I swear I assumed a boulder had fallen on top of us. It's so frightening therefore I got right out of the car and started ranting and screaming as I was very frightened our kids could have beeninjured. That was an incredibly scary case and my daughter was crying and moping," she shuddered.

'The man was driving drunk and also got arrested. Yet we were all fine. The children were all in the backseat with their seatbelts on, thank goodness

Jennifer Lopez's Red Bottom Heels On The girl's Demonstrate

没有评论:

发表评论