2014年7月30日星期三

jennifer lopez pink peep toe heel is in my heart


jennifer lopez pink peep toe heel is in my heart
Once when I was a middle school girl I saw a beautiful picture of Jennifer lopez pink peep toe heel on the Internet. I watched it deeply, hoping that I can own one pair of that shoes. At that time, fairy tale of Barbie dolls was broadcasting hotly. Every girl wanted to be a pink princess. From then on, I began to focus on Jennifer lopez news.
Of course, that shoes are no longer the best seller once they are. Even some people think that they are out of fashion today. There is no doubt that design will change as time goes on. To serve customers any kind of requirement, shoes sometimes changed according to construction sent by customers. In any case, thanks to the constant progress in footwear, manufacturers bring many different new kind of shoes to us. Not long ago, people saw Jennifer lopez wearing new pink peep toe heel outside BBC Radio. These shoes was designed by the famous designer Christian Louboutin. The color is not the normal pink, but hot pink which very closely to Jennifer lopez taste. Although Jennifer lopez is forty – four years old, She looks young in them. In a word, beauty from assuredness, enough assuredness will make your looks more beautiful and charming. No matter you are at the age of 18 or at the age of 40, even over 40, as long as you are confident, such kind of shoes will be the best choice for you.
During my grew up, Jennifer lopez is the best idol that I have in the world. I enjoy both her performance and her dressing style. Few of us can reach the level of Jennifer lopez, but every of us can make progress of ourselves. Life is short but one, try you best to become the person you want to be.

没有评论:

发表评论