2014年7月5日星期六

Walk a Mile in My Shoes Jennifer Lopez sings

Walk a Mile in My Shoes Jennifer Lopez sings

Walk a mile in my shoes jennifer lopez sings in front of the public, this Lain-style entertainer screams out her belief loudly and declares to challenge the critics who think she cannot make it to walk a mile in her shoes on the occasion of singing the theme song for a popular ABC TV series called Desperate Housewives, which shows us not only her sufferings during these years but also her courage and bravery to challenge the one who’s malicious to her.

There’s a popular sentence in the social websites saying that “you know my name, not my story. You’ve heard what I’ve done, not what I’ve been through. If you were in my shoes, you’d fall the first step”. For J Lo, the road to success is not very easy and close. On one hand, she needs to bear the high pressure to be on stage, on the other hand, she needs to defend against the anti-fans and the rumors for her loss of failing relationships. J Lo must have overcome plenty of breaking down and swallowed many tears for her to still stand up and shake her boogie confidently on the stage currently.

It’s too easy to compliment or criticize one that no one has been aware of what unknown results the word can lead to. And I believe no one deserves to be criticized by others, cuz no one knows what that person has suffered from. You may also do the same thing if you walk in those shoes. The responsibilities of us, the witness, should be suspecting the shoes’ owner to make sure she/he won’t walk away too much, not criticizing and putting down.

Life is already so hard, we should treat each other with more patience and love.

没有评论:

发表评论