2014年9月9日星期二

Jennifer Lopez Will Certainly not Stop On Finding Real Love, As She Constantly Count On Her Red Bottom High Heels

Jennifer Lopez Will Certainly not Stop On Finding Real Love, As She Constantly Count On Her Red Bottom High Heels

Jennifer Lopez's enjoys and losses have played out in the public vision for many years, but the sometimes painful press has not made the singer gun- shy with regards to romance.

"Everybody has witnessed that I generate mistakes. Every one album I have at any time crafted is regarding love. But I am not planning to give up," the 45-year-old star said to ELLE UK within a new interview. "I need to look at what I do wrong. I rush in, I obtain swept up, I ignore the signs."

Adding, "But a lot of us are liable for these things."

Jennifer Lopez -- who trashed Casper Smart in July -- said divides never have become any better to cope with.

"Each time it goes wrong it's difficult," she said. "I obtain definitely injure but I ought to let myself go, 'What did I do? Exactly what can I understand?' And as tough and as painful as things get, I want to consider I will be able to go a pace greater.

"I've have got to expect that when I keep going I will finally obtain it right," she added.

Despite her unsuccessful associations, the "Booty" pop star said she has not abadndoned discovering "the one."

"I still have faith in love. The nirvana person, he is out there someplace," she told the magazine. "But simply work at it. You must work at every little thing."

jennifer lopez high heel shoes Now is Available in Asstars.com, Please Check:red bottoms shoes on sale

没有评论:

发表评论