2014年9月18日星期四

Will The Completely new Red Bottom Pumps Revealed On The New CD Cover Be Preferred For Jennifer Lopez?

Will The Completely new Red Bottom Pumps Revealed On The New CD Cover Be Preferred For Jennifer Lopez?

Jennifer Lopez and Iggy Azalea teamed up for the "Butt" remix and video clip.

Access Hollywood's Liz Hernandez was exclusively on set lately, where the females spelled out the concept of the audio show, which in taster form, has previously created a splash with supporters.

"I imagine it is a small amount a lot more kind of elegant and just like content," Izzy described of the notion.

"'Editorial' -- that has been similar to the excitement phrase. 'Editorial,' being a lovely style of magazine cover; keep it very lovely and hot, but classy," Jennifer said. "Definitely, the song's name is 'Booty.' So we're going to play with it also and not go on it too seriously, but nevertheless, you know-"

Jennifer referred to as video, which supporters are still waiting to view the full version of, "high-end booty," while Izzy added it was, "classy booty."

As for the way the 2 women joined together for the show? They explained to Liz it all started with a phone call.

"We talked first on the phone and we strike it off truly fast," Jennifer said.

"We did, after which I satisfied you and we really hit it off. Plus, she form of scents like percolate gum, so I was like, 'I like her!'" Izzy described.

When Liz shared her love for the curves Jennifer and Iggy show off so beautifully, Jennifer said she's been proud to adapt to her shape.

"I in no way attemptedto be anything that I'm not and not let kind of these demands of being in the enterprise alter who I will be or how I spent my youth and i believe that it is always been a great message," Jennifer said. "I think, again, this is about enjoying who you are normally."

red sole shoes for sale

jennifer lopez shoes online

没有评论:

发表评论