2014年9月18日星期四

Red Sole Heels Appears On Jennifer Lopez's MTV

Red Sole Heels Appears On Jennifer Lopez's MTV

Jennifer Lopez and Iggy Azalea collaborated for the "Butt" remix and video.
Access Hollywood's Liz Hernandez was exclusively on set just recently, where the females discussed the concept of the music show, which in intro form, has currently created a sprinkle with supporters.
"I believe it's really a small amount more type of elegant and just like periodical," Izzy discussed of the principle.
"'Editorial' -- that has been similar to the hype term. 'Editorial,' just like a wonderful kind of mag cover; keep it very stunning and sexy, but stylish," Jennifer said. "Definitely, the song's title is 'Booty.' So we're gonna have fun with it also and not go too significantly, but nonetheless, you know-"
Jennifer referred to as video, which followers are still hanging around to see the total type of, "quality booty," while Izzy added it was, "high quality booty."
As for how the 2 females joined together for the show? They advised Liz it all started out with a telephone call.
"We spoke first on the telephone and we strike it off truly speedy," Jennifer said.
"We did, then I met you and we actually hit it off. In addition, she type of smells similar to percolate gum, so I was like, 'I like her!'" Izzy described.
When Liz contributed her passion for the figure Jennifer and Iggy display so superbly, Jennifer said she's been very pleased to embrace her body.
"I never attemptedto be something that I'm not and not let type of these challenges of being in the organization adjust who I'm or how I grew up and I think that it's for ages been a beneficial message," Jennifer said. "I think, again, this is about celebrating who you are obviously."
jennifer lopez shoes collection
red bottom sale

没有评论:

发表评论