Want to get a new pair of high quality heels for less? Check out this huge collection of beyonce expensive fashoin shoes today!
There are many causes for foot problems and high heeled shoes are one of the many mainsprings. The excessive usage of high heeled shoes can lead to quite a lot of injuries to the foot and legs. Other than that, let’s take a look outset of critical foot problems and the role that high heels play. Read on below for the specifics:
First of all, the normal posture of the feet is flat. The ball of the foot, the toes, and the heels are aligned horizontally. In normal instances, the feet takes the entire load of the body with the weight equally distributed from the heels to the ball of the foot along with a complex network of bones and muscles. A good weight distribution is 50% of the weight to the heel and 50% to the ball of the foot. It’s how the feet compensates for the immense pressure of our body weight. Along with a complex array of tissues, our feet are able to absorb the shock that is created every time we walk.
However, high heeled shoes tend to elevate the heel further up which leaves all the pressure to the ball of the foot. For instance, wearing a 4 inch heel will tip the scales and put 90% of the weight directly on the ball of the foot leaving only 10% on the heels which is why it is easy to feel a burning sensation beneath the ball of the foot. Although it is clearly to see that high heels cause such a problem to the feet, there are plenty of available methods to prevent such an awry outcome.
Still waiting for that one sweet deal? You're in luck! Shop now and key in this Coupon Code: LM10 when you purchase and automatically get 10% off.